"What is it with the US and remaking movies and tv-series, even if they're already in English? Is it that hard to relate to any other culture than your own? If reading subtitles is bothersome, fine, but changing English to English because it seemingly has to be strictly "American"? Moronic. I'm not even talking about the US citizens, but those who actually make these decisions."
Best thing I've read this whole time and I'm trying to figure out why in the hell America(I live here) is so damn stupid! I can't express enough on the fact that this is one of the dumber Ideas I've heard about. I could sit here and bitch about the whole stupidity of this, but I think that the failure this may be will go to show that this is stupid. Now on the other hand this could turn out really great for I fear with Robert Sheehan(Who is the number one hottest Actor I have ever seen in my life.), Iwan Rheon and last but not least, Antonia Tomas, this show is going to go down hill.
Robert gave to the show for Americans such as myself a new way to see funny, there is a funny sexual humor in America though its really subtle on tv, I've never watched a show so open that I'm shocked with laughter almost to tears. I need that humor I crave it and having it remade here is just going to kill that newly opened beauty in me if its not going to be just like the original. Here's an idea ASK TO HAVE THAT SHOW SHOWN HERE!!! :O!!! Problem solved HBO that SHIT!!!
On the upside I got this small chance to blog lets hope it doesn't kill my chances for the future sneak blogs! I can't wait for season 4 to see what the remaining three in the show has up there sleeves to pull the shit hole they're in for losing there best actors they have... I'm sure they will manifest awesomeness!
OH P.S. I got into College and I'm going in May YAY!!
Best thing I've read this whole time and I'm trying to figure out why in the hell America(I live here) is so damn stupid! I can't express enough on the fact that this is one of the dumber Ideas I've heard about. I could sit here and bitch about the whole stupidity of this, but I think that the failure this may be will go to show that this is stupid. Now on the other hand this could turn out really great for I fear with Robert Sheehan(Who is the number one hottest Actor I have ever seen in my life.), Iwan Rheon and last but not least, Antonia Tomas, this show is going to go down hill.
Robert gave to the show for Americans such as myself a new way to see funny, there is a funny sexual humor in America though its really subtle on tv, I've never watched a show so open that I'm shocked with laughter almost to tears. I need that humor I crave it and having it remade here is just going to kill that newly opened beauty in me if its not going to be just like the original. Here's an idea ASK TO HAVE THAT SHOW SHOWN HERE!!! :O!!! Problem solved HBO that SHIT!!!
On the upside I got this small chance to blog lets hope it doesn't kill my chances for the future sneak blogs! I can't wait for season 4 to see what the remaining three in the show has up there sleeves to pull the shit hole they're in for losing there best actors they have... I'm sure they will manifest awesomeness!
OH P.S. I got into College and I'm going in May YAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment