Saturday, March 2, 2013

Good Morning.

   So on this glorious morning of March the second, I awoke to my brothers baby ma'ma leaving for work while my friend slept soundly on the other couch.  We had a ruff night of getting our asses kicked by a gay man at the bowling ally in the town across the river.  Sad to say the night ended with me dropping my soda in the snow trying to get out of my friend Helens beast mobile(aka the big white rape you van).
    I have had my morning cigarette and was feeling quite cheap, my glorious friend woke up on the couch.  I gave her my last cigarette -its alright I had another pack- she woke with the most terrible sleeping face I had ever seen it was beautiful, never have I ever been so turned on in my life.  My brother walked in shortly after to start a conversation on how its human nature to procreate and so there for being gay is a mental disability.  We debunked this by ending with gay people adopt therefore they must still want to reproduce. 
    My brother left to care for his youngest and I proceeded to try and engage my friend in conversation. She was not really wake for this so I looked at my mood ring I purchased the night before and she started to give me crap and told me to "Oh, your looking at your mood ring, why don't you go write about it in your journal." I will I said to her in a dark tone.  She proceeded to antagonize me, "I'm your friend you need to feed me." I finding this completely a change of topic told her no. She says "But, I shared my peeps with you last night!" I retorted with "I shared my reeses pieces." she quickly accepted this then with a face that quickly changed the mood to a bow-chick-a-bow-wow she said "I gave you a great companionship," looked and whispered "crabs."
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment