Today marks the first day with no nightmare and no waking up thinking about him. I think this will be a great day. Possibilities seen possible and I won't see him or talk to him. Hopefully I won't see him ever again. I don't feel the need to rub my life in his face good or bad. I just want to move on, even if I have a twinge of pain in my chest it won't be any effect to me!
To smile again with truest intent is something I need.
To be healthy mind and body is something I would like to achieve.
Let myself move on for the better.
To love myself.
Just enjoy me I might not be the best blogger but, let me show you what I can try to do!
Saturday, April 25, 2015
How great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment