Hello I suppose this is now my MAJOR introduction. I’m Nina, well its my nick name earned to me by the children who can not pronounce Korina. I’m here for your entertainment if you find me funny cahoots to you or maybe your just here to poke fun well... I'm all for that just nothing that has anything to do with threats you know because harm isn't good.
I will start off with making my friends add me and veiw such blogging skills because most of my family will do the “Oh that’s nice I’ll give it a look” and never really get to it. I love my family and they’re ether to young to understand or they’re to busy to have time to view. My friends I know will try and most likely give me crap on how bad I am at this or my grammers terrible and want to fix it. So many issues HA!
My life consists of fun and ADHD friends, I’m always scared to let them drive me places it’s a shame. They’re always getting distracted it’s kind of disturbing to let someone drive you who just looks away for a secound and go "Oh my goth is that a SQUIRRAL?!" and we swerve its not all that fun.
I can’t take a serious moments seriously I break out into the biggest smile and laugh because I can’t stand the friction between me and someone else. I’ll almost always try my best to be on your good side, thought I will warn you now I don’t like to have friends who beat me down physically or emotionally because I dislike that stuff very much so I pretty much will stop talking or hanging around anyone if that begins.
Now I hope you have noticed my profile picture its one of my favorites. Let me explain that that is my niece and I was watching her for my brother who is terribly lazy and never cleans up after himself or his kids(UPDATE: I guess that was a bit to harsh) but, that is for another time. I was sitting there with my niece letting her play with my cell phone she was so content just pushing the buttons and I thought (She’s so cute I might as well take a picture with her to put on record that I’m a wonderful Babysitter/Aunt) Oh was she going to love to see use together when she’s older. So in this thought process I decided to take my cell away from her to take the picture because that’s my only camera. Biggest mistake EVER and it went like this;
Niece: “eh!”(Grabs for it)
Me: "No Avree I want to take a picture you’re so cute this needs to be remembered.”
Avree: (sniffles and reaches out)
Me: “Smile Avree I’m taking a picture, I’m the best aunt and you love me.”
Avree: (all out screams she pushes her self back with her feet on the cushions and she makes that adorable face while glaring at me with all the passion of hate her tiny body can muster)
I smile and take the picture kids are just so darn cute. I’m the best Aunt/Babysitter ever. She loves me I know it now you do to.
Now I think that we have almost all our bases covered for now if you want to know anything or have tips to what I should write or if I should stop because for Gods sake your eyes are bleeding let me know by commenting below.
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment