Friday, April 29, 2011

my wait of DOOOOOM! enjoy my !!

Well today’s blog I HOPE will be a little more on the up side of life I have really nothing to be upset about today unless my book decides it doesn’t want to show up today like it did yesterday. I’ve been woken up at 6:37am by my mother to watch my little brothers so she can take her husband to work. ‘Why is she doing this?’ you may ask well simply she’s getting a gun. My moms more hip than I am because she got her nose pierced a year or two ago I have barely my ears pierced isn’t my mother so cool I love her. So she’s taking her husband to work so that she can pick him up and go to the sheriff’s office to get her gun. What a scary thought, my mother with a gun oh well it’s her choice I just keep having a scenario run threw my brain of my poor mother getting her car hijacked and her life being threatened by some burly man with a knife. It would go something like this.
Mom: “eh!!!”
Guy: “GIVE ME YOUR CAR!”
Mom: grabs her gun “MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You will not survive!!!! Just look at my nose ring I am so bad ass!!!”
Guy: looks at her gun his knife and feels inadequate and runs
                Poor mom I would hope this never happens she would scare the poor guy so much he would have to be an accountant so as to never suffer such humilities ever again.
                So I really hope my book comes today I already feel the time moving slowly and my body feels like its moving threw molasses. I wish I had coffee because it sounds delicious right now but I’m to poor to walk down to the convince store and get one, I think I need a sugar daddy I would get everything I would need from him mm sounds good to me.  I really love Asians and my mom does daycare so she watches for this Philippine lady who is one of my favorite people on the earth, so funny and cute I wish I was her. On the other side in a random note the kids are watching the TV and Dora is on, in the middle of the show there was a music video of a mermaid singing about construction singing “Build me a building” it stuns me and I just couldn’t look away I asked “is that a mermaid? Yup THAT is a mermaid, why is that a mermaid?” why no one thought it important to answer me I have no clue. I thought it was important to let you know that there are children learning about mermaids desiring construction of there houses because they need it or they will catch a cold from the wind when they aren’t in the ocean. That really makes sense.
                So this is how I’m passing my time because I can’t handle the wait for my book I wish I had something more to do. I’m trying to just sit here and concentrate on my anime because it’s one of my favorite things to do but, I can’t seem to stay focused so I decided to blog about random things. Oh so cute the cat boy I love anime logic because there is this cat that turns into a boy he’s just so cute I want to pinch his face and make him eat ice cream while I call him little brother! -sigh- I really like this anime I read it as a manga in school it was in the library so I checked it out and snuck it into class and read it, maybe that’s why I didn’t do so well in school shoot that would be my inability to concentrate on simple subjects. Most would call me lazy but, I just say that I like other things that are more entertaining than school work in the end it results in my stupidity. If this where a manga I think this would be the part where I fall to my side and my soul escapes and I flail to death. This is what I live for.
                I hope to have inserted a picture of such an act from Shugo Chara one of my favorite Anime/mangas.

                Ok, Now lets see how many eventful things can happen in my day when I wake up at 6:37am to watch my brothers. So far its gone like this:
1st. I wake up and sign into face book and I complain and reveal to everyone that I would like my Dictionary today.
2nd. Start up some anime that wakes up my brothers who start to get ready.
3rd. mom comes home and asks me to make some pancakes I do so and I smell them burn but, there is no burning which confuses me a lot.
4th. Dog eats pancakes.
5th. Remake pancakes only to have the dog eat my pancakes again.
6th. Start to blog and watch anime
7th. Get distracted by the children’s TV shows where a mermaid sings to try and get me to construct her a house.
                Not very constructive am I.  I do so enjoy doing this because it gives me the time to let you know how I am and what I love. Do you understand how weird I am yet because, I’m sure I’m in a whole new category of weird.  I guess I will just go on and watch my anime now so you can get on with your life. I’ve done to much damage? I’m very sorry I really am do to the fact that your mind with be further injected with my awesome at some other point. Please look forward to my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment