Wednesday, November 9, 2011

College

   When I was going to CHS I took a trip to any college of my choice so I chose to go with my friend to Kirkwood Community College where I found myself falling in love with the place, it wasn't my intention to want to go here it just happened it turned out to be everything I didn't know I desired. I always knew I wanted to go to a big college and no I don't mean expensive I mean size, someplace where I could find myself in a section I don't belong and just sit and chill.  I have also herd this school is a party school, from many many people. I'm not going for the booze I'm 21 if I really wanted to drink I would.  I really want to apply at Kirkwood the campus is awesome the people look like my type of people, they have Culinary classes so I can be a Baker or a Chef  these are the two things I really want to learn, I know its a two year college though who says you can only go for two when I would like to try for three years.  My first year would be learning to be a Baker then I'll work as a baker while i'm learning to be a chef, sound good to anyone else?! I think so I think this is what I've been looking for to peek my interest to the max and actually fill out what I need so I can attend college.
   My mother happens to tell me one small fact that makes me feel like I shouldn't, I can't drive so therefor I can't go.  Aubrey has also told me this she says I can't go to college if I can't drive though people do it all the time, right?  Well I know a few people in town who go to college with out knowing how to drive, am I incapable of walking?  It appears everyone thinks so.
   Aubrey blames my parents for not teaching me and my parents blame me for not learning on my own so I'm confused, I do most everything on my own for me except live in my own place and sometimes eat my own food.  Am I supposed to do everything myself or are there somethings I should be getting help with?  It seems I'm on my own with college as well as learning to drive!
   Well I'm sick so this isn't going to be too long, I wish I had money to make my icky sickness to go away, I could kill for 5 bags of cough drops.  Ethan my friend was just telling me how he's going to be an online radio DJ for FaTaL Gaming, this kid is a gamer if I ever met one, well I guess he is so I have.  Beyond this though he's a great guy really funny so I think he's going to do well being a DJ online.  We discussed the snow that is currently outside, and how Facebook games will not be talked about even if I'm lame because I don't have a game systems or any PC games, man did I just make myself really sad.  Oh well I think my work is up and running again so I need to stop in and talk to people. I miss Leon who is off and in Spain for a business thing.  I wish he was available to talk to because I miss talking to him, and his accent... well I think thats all I can muster I think I need to go back to sleep so I don't have to be awake while I cough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment