Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy 51st blog.


                 Pretty much on my own with life, though isn’t everyone HA!  I’ve realized tonight that I need something else, not that shit I’ve spouted before I think I need to let some people know they don’t need me anymore and also they have gotten to the point that they need to realize this out side of there denial.  I’m just not ready nor do I have the effort to be a part of a friendship anymore.  I’ve been hit in the face before, but I’ve always had a reaction maybe because I’m not fighting back means I’m done and admit defeat not that I’m a good person  and that’s how I roll.  Pleas except my deepest apologies if I can’t fit myself to you or you can’t fit me in your life unless you have no one else to have you.  I need to think and process what I’m doing, in fact I will not say I’m sorry, I think its time I stop apologizing for everything this is a reason why I feel so down low…

1 comment:

  1. I was very drunk it seems...o.o I'm laughing at myself, this is my stupidity talking and it makes me laugh :3

    ReplyDelete