Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh "Friendship is rare" great song

So yes I’m going to post another one of these!

                Hi, again, I’m here to tell you what I think once more on my friendship status! I’m way past pissed and defeated or what not so I figured I’d talk to them and get all this crap that’s going on out in the open so I can realize what I’ve done own up  to it and move on. I forgive my friends for acting like children and treating this situation like this, ignoring me and thinking this will pass threw there system and then be friends with me once more like this never happened. I’m not like that I want to take responsibility of course I want to still be friends because why be friends this long and just end it like it meant nothing. If that’s how it is then they have more problems with me then they thought and we should get it out while we can. Why not out this and let me know, take a verbal bashing from the very people who I view as family. That’s how this works you communicate with out that we have nothing and will never become stronger with one another. Are these the people I want to go threw a zombie apocalypse with? I understand the “I’ll trip you if zombies are chasing me so I can get away.” But I’m more of the “Hey I don’t want to be alone at the end of this so I’ll save you.” I’m sure most of my friends would trip me and I’m ok with that as long as my death isn’t in vain and they survive if not I hope I’m the one to consume them.
                I would like to go on with the fact that I’m not as simple minded as I put myself out to be I do have a brain and many things I wish to discuss with people, my friends seem to not want to do this so I’m put down often and I take these put down with pride because I know that these are the people I want to go threw life with. Considering how I’m being treated I realize now they don’t seem to feel the same way. I’m not going to say “Big mistake on my part.” Because it isn’t this isn’t a mistake or anything of the sort I trust them to come around and things to go back as they where because I can forgive and forget so I can move on, or we can move on if you must.  I also realize that I can’t always get what I want but they the sure hell will do what ever it takes for it to be that way with them and I except that. I will always give I don’t expect to receive because I don’t care I would chose to make another happy before myself, others may call me “Stupid” for this act alone and I also accept there inability to understand that I do this. I give so much and I believe that I will get back what I put forth. I might be blind to what it is that I’m receiving but I’m sure I’ll realize it in the end.
                I don’t care if you accept my faults or not because I love me every bit and piece, yes I’m made of bits and pieces so be careful and treasure my existence! I am a frickin bucket of gold! I wish ha! I should end this now before I ramble on to much! Good bye I have a skyping friend who needs my attention! Oh and while I was typing I listened to this song, Enjoy! 
 Oh and this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment