Monday, July 4, 2011

An Awkward dream that I must share!


So I had this dream. Yeah, I know you think “WEIRDO ALERT”, But come on give it a chance this one truly weird’s me out ok so lets do this!
 It’s the fourth of July and I’m not a happy person so I sleep al day on a recliner in the living room when nobody is even in the house. I mean this house is empty other than one of my brothers sleeping in the basement. So I’m sleeping in a recliner and I have this weird dream.
I’m at a hotel (Of course it’s a dream I’m to poor for such things.) and I’m having a party of course with a pool and I know nobody other than my mother and her friend Tonia. Next thing I know I’m not even swimming in this awesome looking pool I’m sitting right out side of it eating veggies with Asians!!!!!!  A hot Asian man to boot… to bad he had to Asian girls. By the looks of how he was hanging out with me of course he wasn’t with them like that. J So I have another party like thing with people I don’t know who tell me my Asian friends are bad people who are setting me up for something bad. This turns out to be true and that guy is hot and I confront him he says it’s true.
From this point he becomes slightly rough in the way he talks with me, I can’t help but to melt in my heart because he’s so HOT! So of course he doesn’t get to do what he planned so back to having fun like we did before he’s on top of me now tickling me and I have the sudden urge to just want to make out with him… then he farts on me laughs and runs away I’m laughing then I wake up… WHO THE FUCK FARTS ON PEOPLE!!! IN A DREAM NO LESS!!!!
I’m ashamed that my mind produced such rubbish. This is a short blog… but I don’t have much else to share. Right now anyways. Was told that if I was pregnant, the guy who I haven’t slept with wishes it was his. I’m not in a pregnancy scare, GOD no I’m not, I haven’t had sex sense my birthday that was in March. I just thought I should share this mildly creepy thing that just happened to me, Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment