Oh yes I'm cold and I do now have cash!!! what will I do with 106 dollars I will be turning on my phone with 45 of it and that will be leaving me with 81 dollars left! I worked last night and messed up a little bit, but I was able to do it... wait no I wasn't I'm terrible at cashier I think I pissed off a few people.. more than a few and some co-workers. That is not what I'm getting at though, about my incompetence, I am here to tell you about after the rush I'm not capable to handle passed or near the end of it so here it goes.
So I'm at the register thirsty and thinking about how I'll be done in about 35 minutes and I was so glad because I just want to leave as soon as possible because I'm not sure I'm cut out for this job. In the little amount of time before the next customers come threw the door I clean up the lobby a bit and I notice one of the garbage about to overflow so I remember I have to clean the lobby before I leave but all these people are here so I can't really do much. As soon as I don't see anyone coming in and there was only one person in my lobby I quick grab garbage baggies thinking I can do this in 5 seconds if I'm Hulk enough for this. Some one walks in and I think 'DAMN' in my head I put on a smile "Hello" and I actually got his order right!! SCORE! and I still got the garbage done before more people came threw the door so I spent an extra hour at work power cleaning the lobby and restrooms. I'm thinking 'I really hope my step dad hasn't been waiting for me a whole hour.' He wasn't and in fact he forgot allllll about me! Not that I was upset because I was only 15 cents short in my cash for the night and I had my check that was 106 bucks!!! so I use my co-workers cellphone to call my mother who came to pick me up. As I stepped out side I took off my hat, took a big breath, pulled out my hair tie and let my unruly hair down. As I was Shaking my hair out so the cold air could reach my neck my awesome Assistant Manager from my first night of working shows up and walks out looking cool haha, for so many reasons, he steps out nods and says "Hows it goin?" I say "Great" with the biggest smile on my face my mood could not be beat, but it appears it could get better "You like snickers?" he asks hurriedly I'm kinda shocked and yet I'm able to say "duh". I'm thrown a King sized snickers as he says "Merry Christmas" I'm like AWESOME at this point and quick to hold it up and say "Happy Holidays" making him chuckle before he hurry's on to talking to one of our male co-workers. So my mother come up and I run to her SUV like a big fricken nerd I'm sure she was annoyed by my constant gab about my night.
Alright as exciting as that was I'm pretty much less cold and talking about how I would like to have three kids in my future because loads of children just doesn't seem to be my thing. Leon told me he knew what I wanted ten asian babies... I said no two any more than that its just cruel to give me so much cuteness to be around 24/7. He laughed at me but MAHA! I'm serious that's just to much cute!
So the just of these stories are three or more kids for anyone but Asians who will get only two but give me a snickers you'll make me even more happy.
So I'm at the register thirsty and thinking about how I'll be done in about 35 minutes and I was so glad because I just want to leave as soon as possible because I'm not sure I'm cut out for this job. In the little amount of time before the next customers come threw the door I clean up the lobby a bit and I notice one of the garbage about to overflow so I remember I have to clean the lobby before I leave but all these people are here so I can't really do much. As soon as I don't see anyone coming in and there was only one person in my lobby I quick grab garbage baggies thinking I can do this in 5 seconds if I'm Hulk enough for this. Some one walks in and I think 'DAMN' in my head I put on a smile "Hello" and I actually got his order right!! SCORE! and I still got the garbage done before more people came threw the door so I spent an extra hour at work power cleaning the lobby and restrooms. I'm thinking 'I really hope my step dad hasn't been waiting for me a whole hour.' He wasn't and in fact he forgot allllll about me! Not that I was upset because I was only 15 cents short in my cash for the night and I had my check that was 106 bucks!!! so I use my co-workers cellphone to call my mother who came to pick me up. As I stepped out side I took off my hat, took a big breath, pulled out my hair tie and let my unruly hair down. As I was Shaking my hair out so the cold air could reach my neck my awesome Assistant Manager from my first night of working shows up and walks out looking cool haha, for so many reasons, he steps out nods and says "Hows it goin?" I say "Great" with the biggest smile on my face my mood could not be beat, but it appears it could get better "You like snickers?" he asks hurriedly I'm kinda shocked and yet I'm able to say "duh". I'm thrown a King sized snickers as he says "Merry Christmas" I'm like AWESOME at this point and quick to hold it up and say "Happy Holidays" making him chuckle before he hurry's on to talking to one of our male co-workers. So my mother come up and I run to her SUV like a big fricken nerd I'm sure she was annoyed by my constant gab about my night.
Alright as exciting as that was I'm pretty much less cold and talking about how I would like to have three kids in my future because loads of children just doesn't seem to be my thing. Leon told me he knew what I wanted ten asian babies... I said no two any more than that its just cruel to give me so much cuteness to be around 24/7. He laughed at me but MAHA! I'm serious that's just to much cute!
So the just of these stories are three or more kids for anyone but Asians who will get only two but give me a snickers you'll make me even more happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment