Well now maybe today isn't really as hard as I was making it for myself. Leon is great and at the same time he now knows how to put me in a position where I'm embarrassed a lot. I hate embarrassing things but at the same time I'm letting him do this I suppose I need to practice this so I can get over it. Now what that I'm awkward and put on the spot I wonder how I'm going to handle myself. I want to say that I'm ok with saying anything though I'm really not I hate it sometimes other times it feels like I'm doing it for attention.
I really hate myself sometimes. I am my own conflict of interest and I need to solve myself before I wiggle more and then I'm in a spot where I'm stuck and no one can help me.
again... can some one even save me now?
We all ask the hard questions but does anyone ever consider the easy ones? Have the easy ones become the hard ones or where they always the hard ones and we pushed them aside calling them easy so we could move on?
Humans tend to look for the easy way out little do they know they're going to find someone that's going to find a way to complicate everything and you're going to let them because you think maybe that's what you need.
Hello, is this what I need? Why are we making things easy for ourselves in life, I mean look at us we get so bored because we've come so far in our laziness no one knows how to complicate things to make themselves busy. Am I prepared for Mr. Complicated or should I find myself on my lazy easy way out?
I really hate myself sometimes. I am my own conflict of interest and I need to solve myself before I wiggle more and then I'm in a spot where I'm stuck and no one can help me.
again... can some one even save me now?
We all ask the hard questions but does anyone ever consider the easy ones? Have the easy ones become the hard ones or where they always the hard ones and we pushed them aside calling them easy so we could move on?
Humans tend to look for the easy way out little do they know they're going to find someone that's going to find a way to complicate everything and you're going to let them because you think maybe that's what you need.
Hello, is this what I need? Why are we making things easy for ourselves in life, I mean look at us we get so bored because we've come so far in our laziness no one knows how to complicate things to make themselves busy. Am I prepared for Mr. Complicated or should I find myself on my lazy easy way out?
No comments:
Post a Comment