Monday, September 26, 2011

  So I was sleeping on the couch because my room is so cold I can't sleep, I wish I had Helen's sleeping bag that's for sub zero weather I'm sure I would feel a lot warmer, I did catch a few z's before I got to cold so as tired as I was I came down stairs and headed for the couch. Laying on that couch can be pretty satisfying you've got the comfy under you and besides you whats not to love? So I'm not tired that's ok I'll just roll over, I do this about 20 times before I'm so warm that I do pass out. That was probably around 10:30 or 11:00pm that I got to sleep but as soon as it hits 12:20 Rouge, our dog, decides its time to get up and growl and bark. I'm pissed though I pretend to sleep because I'm me and I'm pretty lazy plus she only barks when someone she doesn't really know is here. This I think is the point in time where I freeze and start freaking out in my head I'm not a brave person even if I want to be a crazy demon hunting freak from the books I read, you know the cool ones that strap knives to there ankles to pull out in a tough moment, to much to dream for?
  So I'm thinking if someone is here should I not move, I think for a few minutes that maybe there like the T-rex's from Jurassic Park the movie and just maybe if I don't move they wont sense that I'm here. I realize that this is a bad idea not moving would give them confidence to bust into the house. I can't let this happen because my mother, Alex(Younger brother), Logan(Youngest brother), and Brian(My mothers husband) are all sleeping and now the fate of there lives are in my hands do to some sicko that wants into my house... thank you assholes I'm really not strong enough for this.
  So the amount of time for me to think about this my mom wakes up and says "Rouge nock it off." and figures theres nothing to it, she reaches the kitchen and I'm thinking 'Please god don't let my mother get shot because I'm weak and useless' it really started to freak me out when my mom says in a hushed voice "Who's that Rouge" next thing I hear is the light go on and the door locked, I remember not locking the door so I was thinking that my mother was a quick woman, I urge her to start running in my mind when she starts to walk back leaving the light on and going back to bed.
  At this time I think I really have to pee and I'm very hot in my blanket. I get up and I see wild dark hair, mind you I don't have my glasses on and I forgot that my older brother has just yesterday come back home to stay here for a bit. I freaked and hurried for my glasses and realize that asshole, WHO DIDN'T BRING HIS X-BOX, was sitting in my kitchen like none of this just happened. He walks up to me after eating what ever it was he was chewing on and asked "Are you sleeping down stairs?" I look at him tiredly "Yeah I'm sleeping on the couch." he nods like he's trying to convey 'yeah man that's totally cool' when he says "Are you going to be going up to your room at all?" this is when I realize he's trying to crash in my room and I remember its already a mess and I'm really embarrassed when he asks "Does Issiaha(our younger brother) sleep down stairs during the day?" I think GENIUS! "Why yes he does, he's at work now so you can use is room." he nods saying "Cool cool." he's an idiot and I'm not going to be blamed for his sleeping in izzys bed because I can just clam as though I really did think he slept down stairs, he did today. I'm not even sure Izzy will be coming home! I really am not to blame though Leon and I have decided everything is my fault so i guess I'll admit this is too ha ha. I really have to go Pee now so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment