Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oh This Thing I Call Life...

  For starter I would like to explain my meaning for "Fucked over" lets start with when you have a job and your friend hasn't one and we've already discussed moving in together because I've told her about this awesome apartment that she would love. After thinking that we would not be getting it I was thinking no harm no foul for me anyways, when she tells you that she's getting the place while she doesn't have the place and then tells you that you don't make enough money so you can't move in.

  No no no I don't have a problem with this not in the slightest you see I have a decent life style right now living with my mother who has her own problems and everyday that I'm not working I'm sitting at home wondering where my friends are or what shall I do today?
 
  I appear to have an obsession with talking to people that I don't know in person on line and no I don't mean video chatting because that's very different from typing to unknown strangers that I could say possibly anything to. Though honestly I don't lie to people I don't know there seems to be no point. Maybe I'm just hungry for attention that I see everyone else get that I don't seem to have so I look for it online before I realize that it is not the same thing as what everyone else has I don't even have it for real.

  So my question is have I fucked myself over or am I getting fucked over by everything else. I seem to be the problem here. I thought typing this out would make me feel better and I don't in fact I feel worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment