Sunday, September 25, 2011

Treasuring the Existence

  I say this to many people, well mostly my friends, I say this when something pleases me at the max. I've recently told my friend I treasured her existence because she exceeded my expectations of a best friend, If any of you know me for real than you would know its a big thing when i use big words with my mouth because I am in fact lazy in every aspect. I was sitting here bored because I've finished reading that book and well I wish I had something more to do with my life. I looked out my window to see a big beastly vehicle driving down the street I want to say it was for construction but it also looked like something that belonged on a farm so lets call it a half breed because honestly there are no farms any where in the town. I see this man in his own little glass box, I doubt its glass because think of the horrible things that could possibly happen to him if all that broke so I'm going to forever think its fiber glass.
  I see this beautiful big red thing going down my street at possibly 5 miles an hour with a line behind him and I can't help but laugh because who doesn't like to laugh at the little funny things in life. This man I wonder if he feared hitting other cars or his own because he kept trying to look down from his box at the cars that moved at him. I find this quite humorous because I have nothing else humoring me. I just thought I'd let you all know... that THIS yes this is the existence that I treasure so much. The beauty of the world sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment