Alright I'm a nerd in my own way but I was checking my stats to see that I'm not making much progress but to see that people have been viewing my blog makes me thrilled beyond all measures! I just have to say that I was looking at where in the world these people are viewing and there was one that made my heart jump up and choke me! this one is from someone in Japan. I nearly pissed myself I don't care who you are but I love you!!! there are no words to describe how happy I am that one out of three people reading my blog lives in Japan. My life will never be the same I think I love you who ever you are! You have just made my life and my friends are going to kill me because they'll never hear the end of this! I think I'm going to cry now. Tears of joy my friend tears of joy! How am I going to sleep tonight, ha ha I have a wedding to go to tomorrow I'm just so happy right now. I feel like such a girl. Oh and my ADHD is kicking in, but all in all I love you stranger in Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment