So my friend Krystal got married today, I woke up late bought a new shirt and shoes with my mom at the good will. I looked a nappy mess until I jumped in the shower and it did its magic and WOOP I was then all clean and as pretty as water can make me. I rushed into my cloths did up my face and well I say I wish I had contacts so I could be all pretty but nope I still am not pretty, but I looked as best as I could.
On our way to this awesome wedding we got lost and by the time we got to it there was only 15 minutes left. I was frightened I didn't want to disturb the wedding and I also didn't want to miss it, so i built up my courage and followed my family into the church. We get in and my aunt panics, I'm ready to go to the brides side of the room, it seems my family wants to sit at the grooms side. I say "We're supposed to be on the other side." here is where the glass wall comes in and I'm not heard and my aunt gets a look on her face as though she's had an epiphany then she says "Aren't we supposed to be on the brides side?" well once again I'm baffled by my ability to be alive when I'm not all that noticeable.
Well when the wedding was over we looked around this cool place that makes me wish I could go back in time. Well my Aunt was taking pictures with her fancy mobile phone and my mother thought she might as well do the same, my Aunt had trouble I think my mom thought that was funny do to the fact that my Aunt likes to show off her expensive stuff. The child in me really came out when they did this I really wanted my picture taken as well. when I did get my pictures taken I looked as though I was licking a window or my personal favorite when I was in the train and I sat down and pulled up my stockings. I looked gross I mean yeah I do bash on myself sometimes but for real I don't like the way I looked. here I put the pictures up so you can understand on where I'm coming from.
Extremely yuck on that, I really don't like the looks of it I really feel like I let myself go even though I've never been fit. I thought I looked good but these pictures seem to have proven me wrong oh so terribly wrong.
Well it seems my invisible friends that you will only be getting one picture. I think my day wen't pretty well I got judged by a random stranger that looked at me like I was to young when I went for a beer. I danced with the bride after coughing up one of my mothers dollar bills and I came home to watch "The Inbetweeners" which I must say I'm sad that I'm almost done with the episodes. I really wish I was skyping with Leon I miss that silly bastard. Tomorrows adventure is a baby's birthday with a really old friend that I haven't really been friends with for a while and I don't even know when or where... good times, until next time!
On our way to this awesome wedding we got lost and by the time we got to it there was only 15 minutes left. I was frightened I didn't want to disturb the wedding and I also didn't want to miss it, so i built up my courage and followed my family into the church. We get in and my aunt panics, I'm ready to go to the brides side of the room, it seems my family wants to sit at the grooms side. I say "We're supposed to be on the other side." here is where the glass wall comes in and I'm not heard and my aunt gets a look on her face as though she's had an epiphany then she says "Aren't we supposed to be on the brides side?" well once again I'm baffled by my ability to be alive when I'm not all that noticeable.
Well when the wedding was over we looked around this cool place that makes me wish I could go back in time. Well my Aunt was taking pictures with her fancy mobile phone and my mother thought she might as well do the same, my Aunt had trouble I think my mom thought that was funny do to the fact that my Aunt likes to show off her expensive stuff. The child in me really came out when they did this I really wanted my picture taken as well. when I did get my pictures taken I looked as though I was licking a window or my personal favorite when I was in the train and I sat down and pulled up my stockings. I looked gross I mean yeah I do bash on myself sometimes but for real I don't like the way I looked. here I put the pictures up so you can understand on where I'm coming from.
Extremely yuck on that, I really don't like the looks of it I really feel like I let myself go even though I've never been fit. I thought I looked good but these pictures seem to have proven me wrong oh so terribly wrong.
Well it seems my invisible friends that you will only be getting one picture. I think my day wen't pretty well I got judged by a random stranger that looked at me like I was to young when I went for a beer. I danced with the bride after coughing up one of my mothers dollar bills and I came home to watch "The Inbetweeners" which I must say I'm sad that I'm almost done with the episodes. I really wish I was skyping with Leon I miss that silly bastard. Tomorrows adventure is a baby's birthday with a really old friend that I haven't really been friends with for a while and I don't even know when or where... good times, until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment