So I've only been on one road trip that sucked and I didn't really get to do anything. I think I'm going to cry because Helen just told me to be excited I get to see the ocean. I feel so happy right now I guess this is what people feel like when they get married and cry a lot, so I'm going to marry life and fucking live it!
My mother will worry thats ok because I'm going to see the ocean. tears so many tears. I get to do something with my life!!! I'm going some where!!! this is a shitty blog job and thats ok because I'm going to Florida!!!!
My mother will worry thats ok because I'm going to see the ocean. tears so many tears. I get to do something with my life!!! I'm going some where!!! this is a shitty blog job and thats ok because I'm going to Florida!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment