Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Know I'm Good When...

   I'm READING! Yes I said reading. I'm reading again and this pleases me most it means I'm no longer in a funk!  Oh and Its a good read Sankarea its a manga of course plus its a Zombie story and Ecchi(not henti though it does show nudity!) a little.  This manga is so Moe and I love it its like my insides have warmed up and made me smile bunches! Not only does this manga remind me of Zombie Loan, which I happen to love though its not ecchi, trust me I read a lot of mangas and I know whats good.
   If your a romantic manga is the key to your life source it will fill you with an abundance of love and dare I say it sexual appeal.  Manga is the boot of all cuteness and I happen to be obsessive over cute things as well as green things, if they are shiny I happen tho love them even more.
   I also feel so happy when I listen to music it also makes me feel like the bad ass that I am not, I'm not naughty  any where other than in my head. I wish sometimes I could be what I think I am in my head, oh the things I would do *Evil smile here*, but I am completely fine with who I am in real life sometimes.  Any ways I love music this is the song that makes me feel bad ass when I'm not.

   So there you have it, this is a good night for me if I'm packed on reading and listening to good tunes, I think I'll stay up all night reading just like school days. I miss those days I would stay up reading anything from manga on the internet to novels in my bed, I would stay up until 3 in the morning then go to school and read in class. Oh I miss language arts those are my favorite classes.  I wish I could get my sewing matchine working so I could occupy my time with more creative things.  I think I need to get back to reading, click on any of the manga names they are linked to hook you into manga. Enjoy!

   Here are some more manga's for your enjoyment:
Nana (Romantic/ My favorite)
Fruits Basket (Fantasy romance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment