My niece nuked my mobile phone, I cried a little only to show her how it made me feel that she did that. I'm not sure how to feel about this, I think this is my opportunity to buy a new phone in fact an Android for Straight-talk. I'm listening to my brother bitch at Paige telling her to shut up telling me to shut up, he hasn't grown up at all. He may have learned new things, but it seems he hasn't tried to put any of it into his life and try. I Omegle'd with Paige and lucky her that I stopped on this really cute guy with an amazing smile... here is the odd part, he's from the UK... Yorkshire. It seems to me that this is a point one for the fates. I now have some one to come with me to the UK when ever I earn the money to. I will be visting Leon because he makes me smile I really want to hug him, maybe a little more. Paige has defiantly found a man with a heart, he's the complete opposite of my brother. List of odd things in life; I now don't have a phone, currently dreaming of leaving this death trap of a home, feeling sad that my brother hasn't done more to better himself, saddly I feel that life is actually good for right now. I do need a massive cuddle and a huge cry because I'm tired and I don't have a phone... shit what am I going to do about work...
No comments:
Post a Comment