Alright I'll tell you about the rest of my day, I got to go with Helen and Alissa which was awesome because Brandi joined in and I haven't seen her in months! Helen brought Bobo and Brandi brought Coco(Not a puppy a big dog.). Now I'm not the biggest fan of dogs, but for a little while I can stand them. This dog was ok except for when I threw a stick into the river for her to catch she full force ran at me and like kicked off from my ankle to propel herself into the water, my ankle still hurts not much, but it stings when I touch it or it brushes up against something. The water was freezing and I have no clue how Helen could stand it, I dislike cold unless it means that I can cuddle with someone I like lots so I can be warm though that doesn't happen often or at all.
I found clams that where cute and still connected so I cleaned them and kept them, they are now sitting in front of me all cute and shiny! As a children my friends where taken out on the river, as a child I was warned that if I ever went out into it I would drowned! There for when I go out there and i see these shells I think 'OH I FOUND CUTE THINGS!' when I say such my friends say "Your fucking weird they're just shells." I guess I see the beauty of things they cease to see.
I helped Paige keep her phone on tonight she'll be paying me back on the first, the point to this is I showed my nieces a cute little mini-clam thing that was still attached and I split it in half for the both of them. Paige and Anthonee thought it was necessary to tell me the same story when they both know I've just heard it from the other person. Marlee(the oldest daughter) was on top of her daddy's shoulders but he wanted to smoke so he told her she needed to get down so she, and this is cute, told him "Just don't smoke daddy.". I thought 'You are the cutest thing.' She looked at me from up on his shoulders and said "I missed you," I thought aw and said "I missed you too," she smiled and said "Don't go anywhere," and it nearly broke my heart to tell her my friends where waiting and I needed to go. I kissed my nieces good bye and was taken home.
Once I was home I found the door locked and I nearly had a panic attack because I had to pee really bad, but I couldn't find my keys. My mother wasn't answering her phone so I dumped my purse out and thank god the keys where there because I was ready to piss out in the bushes if worse came to having to stay out side in the dark with slender man. Hopefully he doesn't come about, I was out in the woods to get to the river and he didn't get me so I feel a little safer.
I'm on my facebook and I notice Scott Cohen's page had posted something. For those of you who don't know I'm obsessive with fantasy, I wish a faerie Elvin man would walk out of the forest and take me away. When I was a kid my dad liked to not take care of us kids so he would put on a movie or a game and that's how I spent my weekends when we were supposed to be "Bonding". One time they put in this new video they bought called "The 10th Kingdom" which happens to be my favorite thing to watch of all times, its sad though because I can't sit 7 hours to watch the damn thing like I did as a kid do to ADHD. Well back to my main topic of this whole post, I have not heard a thing from this page until today almost 3 hours ago Scott Cohen actually became Admin to his fan page on Facebook, let me tell you I screamed out of pure joy, thank goddess I was alone. This man, there is no words to describe how much everything about him pleases me his face is oh so beautiful and when he played Wolf in The 10th Kingdom oh man I love Wolf, just as much as I love Gerard Butler as the Phantom in The Phantom of the Opera. I'm a very pleased woman tonight. My family is home now and they bought the new Transformers movie because my little brothers cried and bitched all night. Alright sometimes that worked as a kid for me other times I got spanked I have never once seen my brother spanked, what happened to my parents?
I think this is all I have to offer right now, nothing can beat my mood I think I'll message Scott and if I'm lucky he will message back making me die of complete enjoyment!
I found clams that where cute and still connected so I cleaned them and kept them, they are now sitting in front of me all cute and shiny! As a children my friends where taken out on the river, as a child I was warned that if I ever went out into it I would drowned! There for when I go out there and i see these shells I think 'OH I FOUND CUTE THINGS!' when I say such my friends say "Your fucking weird they're just shells." I guess I see the beauty of things they cease to see.
I helped Paige keep her phone on tonight she'll be paying me back on the first, the point to this is I showed my nieces a cute little mini-clam thing that was still attached and I split it in half for the both of them. Paige and Anthonee thought it was necessary to tell me the same story when they both know I've just heard it from the other person. Marlee(the oldest daughter) was on top of her daddy's shoulders but he wanted to smoke so he told her she needed to get down so she, and this is cute, told him "Just don't smoke daddy.". I thought 'You are the cutest thing.' She looked at me from up on his shoulders and said "I missed you," I thought aw and said "I missed you too," she smiled and said "Don't go anywhere," and it nearly broke my heart to tell her my friends where waiting and I needed to go. I kissed my nieces good bye and was taken home.
Once I was home I found the door locked and I nearly had a panic attack because I had to pee really bad, but I couldn't find my keys. My mother wasn't answering her phone so I dumped my purse out and thank god the keys where there because I was ready to piss out in the bushes if worse came to having to stay out side in the dark with slender man. Hopefully he doesn't come about, I was out in the woods to get to the river and he didn't get me so I feel a little safer.
I'm on my facebook and I notice Scott Cohen's page had posted something. For those of you who don't know I'm obsessive with fantasy, I wish a faerie Elvin man would walk out of the forest and take me away. When I was a kid my dad liked to not take care of us kids so he would put on a movie or a game and that's how I spent my weekends when we were supposed to be "Bonding". One time they put in this new video they bought called "The 10th Kingdom" which happens to be my favorite thing to watch of all times, its sad though because I can't sit 7 hours to watch the damn thing like I did as a kid do to ADHD. Well back to my main topic of this whole post, I have not heard a thing from this page until today almost 3 hours ago Scott Cohen actually became Admin to his fan page on Facebook, let me tell you I screamed out of pure joy, thank goddess I was alone. This man, there is no words to describe how much everything about him pleases me his face is oh so beautiful and when he played Wolf in The 10th Kingdom oh man I love Wolf, just as much as I love Gerard Butler as the Phantom in The Phantom of the Opera. I'm a very pleased woman tonight. My family is home now and they bought the new Transformers movie because my little brothers cried and bitched all night. Alright sometimes that worked as a kid for me other times I got spanked I have never once seen my brother spanked, what happened to my parents?
I think this is all I have to offer right now, nothing can beat my mood I think I'll message Scott and if I'm lucky he will message back making me die of complete enjoyment!
No comments:
Post a Comment