So I think this morning was beautiful and I wouldn't change somethings for the world. So my brother has the worst timing in the world if he didn't then I wouldn't have been down stairs and I wouldn't be watching Entry #1-50 of some slender man videos that now have me freaking out and crying because I can't stand windows or scary things... I'm a wuss and I wish I had someone to watch this with because I'm not as scared when some one is here. considering I'm all alone I'm terrified if I hadn't of just gone to the bathroom I would be on the verge of pissing myself because I would be to scared to go pee alone.
I'm now crying again because I was linking the slender man name and I happened to look at the pictures so I'm really really scared. I'm such a sissy. I need a hug or a lolly pop and some power rangers, yeah that's what I need is Tommy the green ranger! He'll save me! I felt a little better there before I remembered we have big windows! oh god the tears how can I run in hide if I can't see anything! I think I'm done with this I'm never going to do this again tonight is the only night and I will finish all these videos and be done with it!!!
I'm now crying again because I was linking the slender man name and I happened to look at the pictures so I'm really really scared. I'm such a sissy. I need a hug or a lolly pop and some power rangers, yeah that's what I need is Tommy the green ranger! He'll save me! I felt a little better there before I remembered we have big windows! oh god the tears how can I run in hide if I can't see anything! I think I'm done with this I'm never going to do this again tonight is the only night and I will finish all these videos and be done with it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment