Sunday, October 16, 2011

Only A Little Defeated.

   Well I think I'm done, I think I'm going to have to buy myself a tent and just leave life for a while. I need to do something with my life I'm so sick of doing the same shit over and over I'm not even doing anything.  I need something and this isn't it.  If I do this I'm not going to have a phone or any way of contact because I don't want to be reached. I think I'll do this when its warm out when I'm able to bring more things with me. I'm going to find a nice wooded area and stay there, of course I'm afraid of animals and serial killers/hobos.
   I think just trying to make life work when I have absolutely nothing will make me feel better when I come back to a life where I have everything.  I feel so spoiled like I have to much and that I'm getting way to greedy. Its not even been a week sense I've been to Florida, I haven't really been talked to by my friends and it seems I'm back to my rutine where I say at home doing absolutely nothing.  I really just want to jab a needle into my eyebrow again and have piercings all over my ears I want to die my hair green.  I think I will do all of this and run into a forest and forget life out side of my circle of trees doesn't exist.
   I will build fires and I don't know train myself to be a ninja, something different from all of my self suffocation.
Well I thought I would just let you know how I feel and to share my inner ambition.  I think I'm going to suffer a Ulcer before I die of a Cerebral Aneurysm.  Thank you for tuning in on my random bull shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment