Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day One With Out Internet!


                So its day one with out internet and I’m craving so much to be on skype. I miss my Youtube, my Korean Dramas, and everything! I just wish that I had enough money to buy a laptop and get myself a hot spot device so then I can do what I please when I please. Man and I wouldn’t wake up surprised that I don’t have internet, of course this means we now longer have cable or a home phone, but I thinks those aren’t as important as keeping in touch with my inner Asian or in touch with everyone else (This means you Leon, because I miss your face.)
                It sucks even more do to the fact that it’s my mother’s birthday and I’m trying not to complain so much. I decided to be constructive by getting together with my older brother Anthonee and his little family (Paige-the woman-, Marlee, and Averee.) we walked all the way across town to this cute little antique shop that was closed so we grabbed the city bus after looking at all the other shops that said “Closed Sundays and Mondays” why must they all hate Monday?! We met a couple of lovely old ladys that seemed quite fascinated with complaining about everything and gossiping so I indulged and found that I hope that I never have to ride the bus ever again, I’ll stop complaining when my legs start to hurt Its healthy for me, I should suck it up.
                We made it to the bus stop so we could just go around the corner to this cute overly large Antique Mall. Must I say I love old things everything there was pretty and we found really nice things for my mother. I found a cute little glass angel that was green I think it was for me to look at more than for her, but then she told me her father (the grandpa that abandoned her family and I’ve never met.) called her his green little angel, yay to the sentiment. My brother got her a Jewelry box with angels on it like the one that she already has though this one does not play music. Paige found her the best one, see my mother likes to collect sand from various places these are the things my mother likes most, Paige had found a glass jar with Mount Saint Hellen ash and my mother said she got chills.  All in all I think that my mother had a good birthday while I tried as hard as I could to not think about skyping. I wish I had internet so I could post this but considering I don’t have internet I wouldn’t be typing this to pass the time in my said pathetic life that goes to show that I haven’t anything constructive to do if its not my mothers birthday when I don’t have the internet to be on. 
                I wonder when I’ll get the internet back, I suppose I’ll do this tomorrow if I still don’t have the internet, which I probably wont, but the point is I’m going to try and find something to do while I have nothing to do. Maybe I’ll read.
                I really miss you my invisible friends and I love you all I wish I was with you where in a land if there is nothing it doesn’t matter if you haven’t anything to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment