Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So Disappointed In Myself!

   I really should have thought of more things to do in my two days with out internet I feel very pathetic.  I decided that I would clean my room today, I came down stairs and the internet is on. What did I do I went back to cleaning my room. I'm bringing down garbage I didn't even knew I had, I seemed to let my room get really bad, my mother stops me and asks if I can watch kids so what am I doing now watching kids I seem to have no hold on my anger today I'm fed up with everything the kids are getting on my nerves so I just make sure I don't have much to do with them unless they are doing something truly naughty.
   Paige is here eating her parfait from the Kwick Star(a convenient store or as some prefer general store.) we are just sitting here in silence or debating on if the spell check is correct on the computer.. dumb us it was.  I think this is all I can handle for today, we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment