Wednesday, September 21, 2011

  Well hello, I know I've been poof gone, but good news I now have a job.  What do I do well I'm a lovely cashier for the Amazing Tacobell! I love my co-workers they know how to make a new person feel comfy and at home.
  Alright so I was on about my friend Ryan with the welsh accent and so far I still haven't heard it I'm a little disappointed. He's cool and works a lot so I don't expect much so I suppose its all good. In my time of not talking with him I met a guy named Leon who also lives in the UK, he is awesome and tells me of his Yorkshire accent which I happen, as the creeper you all know, to look up on YouTube and I say I have no clue which accent I like more. Ryan is a great friend and sometimes I waver and question what he's getting at with me, but I'm pretty sure we will stay as friends. Leon I'm sure is looking for a relationship, yet I'm not quite so sure... wow I'm a pool of girl stuff today. Leon makes me smile and if I could meet him in person I would HUG him ha ha and maybe kiss him... but who's to say!
  I am still a vegetarian and it seems to be working with me, I'm not sure if I've lost weight but, oh well its still all good. I've been walking a lot with Helen well not a LOT a lot, but quite a bit. I'm wondering what I'm doing with my life I thought getting a job would put me in a good direction and kick start my ambition in live I seem to be in more of a strut then I was. I want to cry so much because I feel I have nothing and now I've dedicated myself into something that I'm not sure I'm succeeding with.  I want to know what I'm doing wrong am I hitting my life crises's way to early in my life?
  When will I learn to help myself? Shouldn't I be able to depend on me, or is this to much to ask of my inability to be capable? I wish I could scream into the universe, to cry, to BEG it to send me something to have that will make me feel stable like I'm on level ground and not like i'm in big white nothing that switches back and forth from a big black nothing. I seem to complain every time I'm on here, I'm thankful that this is my way to vent though I was hoping that I would bring more humor into this.
  Hmm maybe I'll try some humor like Helen came over last night about 10pm and we stayed up until 4am watching "Misfits" that is this funny way out there show from the UK (I think I'm growing an obsession ha ha) well my mother before she went to bed told us to "be quite Brian has to wake up at 3 in the morning". Now let me tell you something about Helen she's not a "quite" type of person actually she is the very opposite. This show is also very funny so it was the hardest thing to do to not laugh, I'm sure we failed the task of being quite. I am sure no one was too bothered by our loudness because when 3 came around my step father Brian walks out in his undies didn't know Helen was still here and sounded almost womanly saying "Oh dear, if I had known I would have put something on." Helen looks at me and shrugs while I'm fighting off fits of laughter because he's wearing tighty-whities. Helen says she's used to it, but I'm betting she will laugh about it later after she sleeps considering she needs it.
  Well I tried for that one I hope you enjoyed that. I'm talking with Leon now and I really wish I was in the UK not only because it would be cool to hang out with someone new, but I think I need something new to look at some where fresh to be.
  Fresh not something we have in Clinton fresh is something when your not in Iowa at all. If your not in Iowa there seems to be more things to see more places to go and many things to occupy yourself with. I need a vacation from my empty life... someone please fulfill it.

Until next time my non-existent friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment