Friday, September 23, 2011

Maybe I'm just complicated.

  I'm a manipulator.  How, you may ask well simply I like to be slow and see what options are best maybe you think this is just being cautious I suppose it is but at the same time I know how to play someone into thinking I'm interested, depending on if this person is patient enough to go along with my ability to stall them. I think if you can't go along with this then your not worth my time. I usually only do this to men who are only after doing certain things you see if they message me on a site I'm on saying "Hi" of course I will reply I'm all for getting to know another person, but with in the next 12 messages if there is no effort to get to know me and only effort in getting to know my number then there is no reason to keep on talking to these people unless they agree to going slower and just getting to know one another on that site first than I think they are worth my time. I think the only people that are truly worth my time are those who take the moment to get to know one another and we talk threw messages and learn about one another to an extent that we share further information like my skype or cell number. I like people who aren't in it for just trying to hit it but I don't think I'm at all ready for another relationship because obviously do to past experiences they're shit.  So I think its time to do something different.
  Alright so lets see I would like to get to know some one and sleep with them of course I want to be great friends while still sleeping together yes my invisible friends I'm talking about a F-buddy one that I don't have to get serious with unless we really want to someone that we can be all cool together with out really truly complicating things.
  why am I telling you this I have no clue just felt like it... well maybe because i'm bored and The Beatles make me loopy a little and Leon and I are discussing how we would go about a Zombie Apocalypse hmmm best conversation ever. Any ways I just want to have a good time i'm not looking for a one night stand because I freaked out the last time that happened so I know i'm not good with that, so lets hope this is for me or I have no hope haha.
  I think I'm going to read more "Are You There, Vodka? Its Me, Chelsea" its the most beautiful thing I've ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment